Position: Studio Sound Engineer
About the company:
Angkor Audio is established with a vision to provide world-class communication equipment for group tours and events. We have a series of digital wireless audio products that includes digital wireless audio, digital wireless audio transceiver, digital wireless simultaneous interpretation systems, digital wireless tour guide device, digital wireless mobile voice classroom and digital wireless tour guide series professional system solutions. These digital devices can be widely used in domestic and foreign universities, educational institutions, tourist attractions, museums, government agencies, professional firms, to promote plant widely used in education, tourism, VIP reception, audio industry and Information Technology event. Whether it is a quite or noisy environment, a small or large group, several different groups or just one, with or without an interpreter, with or without a tour guide, Angkor Audio is the right partner for reliable transmission of information.
Angkor Audio is now seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill in the vacant position as Studio Sound Engineer.
You would use electronic equipment to record sound for many different uses, such as:
• commercial music recordings
• radio, TV, film and commercials
• corporate videos
• computer games and other types of interactive media.
Your work would involve:
• planning recording sessions with producers and artists
• setting up microphones and equipment in the studio
• making sure the volume and recording levels are set correctly
• operating recording equipment and adding effects
• recording each instrument or item onto a separate track
• mixing tracks to produce a final ‘master’ track
• logging tapes and other details of the session in the studio archive.
You must have good knowledge of music and recording technology and also to understand physics and electronics.
• Level 2/3 Certificate/Diploma in Sound and Music Technology
• Level 3 Diploma in Music Technology and Sound Engineering
• Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Music Technology
• Must be able to use editing sound software and effect
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a Cover Letter through email@example.com by 23 June 2015.
Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
|Ms. Sok Eng|
|016 358 777 / 023 222 789|
|PNP: No. N-3, St. Tonle Bassac Park, S/K. Tonle Bassac, Kh. Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.|