Position: Receptionist - Urgent
About the company:
Angkor Audio is established with a vision to provide world-class communication equipment for group tours and events. We have a series of digital wireless audio products that includes digital wireless audio, digital wireless audio transceiver, digital wireless simultaneous interpretation systems, digital wireless tour guide device, digital wireless mobile voice classroom and digital wireless tour guide series professional system solutions. These digital devices can be widely used in domestic and foreign universities, educational institutions, tourist attractions, museums, government agencies, professional firms, to promote plant widely used in education, tourism, VIP reception, audio industry and Information Technology event. Whether it is a quite or noisy environment, a small or large group, several different groups or just one, with or without an interpreter, with or without a tour guide, Angkor Audio is the right partner for reliable transmission of information.
Angkor Audio is now seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill in the vacant position as Receptionist - Urgent.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone message.
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Pick up and deliver the mail.
- Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person or the telephone or via emails.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- At least study in Year3 or graduated
- Good command in Chinese is an advantage
- Must be friendly, honestly and high responsibility
- Be able to work as team
- Good communication skill
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Good at Microsoft Word & Excel, Internet and E-mail
- Flexible on problem solving
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a Cover Letter through firstname.lastname@example.org by Apr-23-2015.
Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
|Ms. Sok Eng|
|016 358 777 / 023 222 789|
|PNP: No. N-3, St. Tonle Bassac Park, S/K. Tonle Bassac, Kh. Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.|