Position: IT Officer - Urgent
About the company:
Angkor Audio is established with a vision to provide world-class communication equipment for group tours and events. We have a series of digital wireless audio products that includes digital wireless audio, digital wireless audio transceiver, digital wireless simultaneous interpretation systems, digital wireless tour guide device, digital wireless mobile voice classroom and digital wireless tour guide series professional system solutions. These digital devices can be widely used in domestic and foreign universities, educational institutions, tourist attractions, museums, government agencies, professional firms, to promote plant widely used in education, tourism, VIP reception, audio industry and Information Technology event. Whether it is a quite or noisy environment, a small or large group, several different groups or just one, with or without an interpreter, with or without a tour guide, Angkor Audio is the right partner for reliable transmission of information.
Angkor Audio is now seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill in the vacant position as IT Officer - Urgent.
• Computer networking and hardware
• Internet engineering
• Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system and key processes
• Analytical skills in Multiple OS as like Windows and Mac…etc
• Knowledge in configuring mobile hardware, software, systems and networks
• Be able to solve all IT problems at any hectic situations
• Implementing tasks relating to technical matters
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields
• At least 2 year experiences in IT field
• Good understanding of hardware such as server, LAN switch, router, Firewall, network printer and software such as Microsoft Windows, anti-virus, backup software.
• Good command in English both speaking and writing
• Flexible, honestly, hard-working and good communicate with team work
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and work independently
• Be able to work with flexible hours when required by management team
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a Cover Letter through email@example.com by Apr-23-2015.
Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
|Ms. Sok Eng|
|016 358 777 / 023 222 789|
|PNP: No. N-3, St. Tonle Bassac Park, S/K. Tonle Bassac, Kh. Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.|