Position: Driver - Urgent
About the company:
Angkor Audio is established with a vision to provide world-class communication equipment for group tours and events. We have a series of digital wireless audio products that includes digital wireless audio, digital wireless audio transceiver, digital wireless simultaneous interpretation systems, digital wireless tour guide device, digital wireless mobile voice classroom and digital wireless tour guide series professional system solutions. These digital devices can be widely used in domestic and foreign universities, educational institutions, tourist attractions, museums, government agencies, professional firms, to promote plant widely used in education, tourism, VIP reception, audio industry and Information Technology event. Whether it is a quite or noisy environment, a small or large group, several different groups or just one, with or without an interpreter, with or without a tour guide, Angkor Audio is the right partner for reliable transmission of information.
Angkor Audio is now seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill in the vacant position as Driver.
- Work base in Phnom Penh and be able to drive around to provinces
- Maintenance vehicles
- At least high school graduated.
- At least 2-5 years experience in driving.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Good general understanding of local map.
- Be Honest, high commitment, ethic, and pleasant personality.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- High responsibility and flexible.
- Be able to work rotating shift, under pressure with less supervision and good time management.
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a Cover Letter through email@example.com by Apr-23-2015.
Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
|Ms. Sok Eng|
|016 358 777 / 023 222 789|
|PNP: No. N-3, St. Tonle Bassac Park, S/K. Tonle Bassac, Kh. Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.|