Position: Customer Service Agent
About the company:
Angkor Audio is established with a vision to provide world-class communication equipment for group tours and events. We have a series of digital wireless audio products that includes digital wireless audio, digital wireless audio transceiver, digital wireless simultaneous interpretation systems, digital wireless tour guide device, digital wireless mobile voice classroom and digital wireless tour guide series professional system solutions. These digital devices can be widely used in domestic and foreign universities, educational institutions, tourist attractions, museums, government agencies, professional firms, to promote plant widely used in education, tourism, VIP reception, audio industry and Information Technology event. Whether it is a quite or noisy environment, a small or large group, several different groups or just one, with or without an interpreter, with or without a tour guide, Angkor Audio is the right partner for reliable transmission of information.
Angkor Audio is now seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill in the vacant position as Customer Service Agent.
• Work as a team to ensure maximize best service quality and work efficiently
• Reviews customer alerts and follows up with customers to inquire if action is needed
• Meeting with customers and delivering products or presentations.
• Able to work in shifts, weekend, holidays
• Be able to work on-site assigned by management
• Ability to work under pressure, good time management and independent with less supervision
• Fresh and under graduate are encouraged to apply.
• Good command of English. (Chinese or other languages is an advantage)
• Have a sound knowledge of basic customer service
• Computer literature Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Honest, high commitment, ethic, and pleasant personality.
• Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Highly responsible for work completion with accuracy and within deadline.
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a Cover Letter through email@example.com by Apr-23-2015.
Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
|Ms. Sok Eng|
|016 358 777 / 023 222 789|
|PNP: No. N-3, St. Tonle Bassac Park, S/K. Tonle Bassac, Kh. Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.|